Interstate Pet Travel
Flypets take care of all your pet travel needs to and from any location within Australia.
Your pet’s comfort and safety is our number one priority.
How we can help:
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your pet for travel
- Decide on the best sized travel crate
- Book your pet on the most direct flight with one of our airline partners
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door to door service
- Prepare your special detailed itinerary
Other parts of our service which make us unique:
- Flypets Resident Vets on staff to ensure your pet is healthy and fit for their journey
- Flypets Transit Lounge access, for your pet to have a stretch and relax out of their crate before their flight
- Jetaway Travel can book your flight to match your pets
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees celsius so that they are comfortable
- The pets cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what your pet will experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)