Flypets Animal Transport are Australia’s leading pet travel experts and worldwide service provider for transporting pets not only within Australia but also around the world.
Our company values are Integrity, Trust, Respect, Teamwork and Leadership and we are always on the lookout for hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic people to join our team!
Flypets offers dynamic career opportunities in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. Our roles vary from Pet Travel Consultants to Pet Handler/driving positions in an organisation that provides fantastic staff benefits, professional development and training opportunities, the chance to use your skills in a unique industry and progressive company and working with a great team assisting pets with their travels.
If this sounds like the organisation for you and you possess the following skills (but not limited to):
- Work with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Organisational and deadline management skills
- Exceptional customer service and sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Work in a team environment as well as independently
- Highly professional and pet loving
Then we want to hear from you by sending your cover letter and resume to careers@Flypets.com.au.
Flypets are an equal opportunity employer.